Friday, March 21, 2008

Off to Tokyo...again


Doing my usual frenzied and overly-meticulous preparation for a morning departure tomorrow to Tokyo, this time for ten days and primarily for work on some of those Shochiku titles mentioned in a previous post. But I'll be sure to make a bit of time for some poster shopping and decent food.

Will update the blog after the trip on just what I was able to accomplish, but this is likely to be one of the busiest trips I've taken to what's turning into a serious Second City for me. And more is waiting in the wings, possibly during another trip in May or late in the summertime. I've never been to Tokyo during its "mushiatsui" wet and humid summer months, so maybe it's time to experience that particular hell first-hand?

Be back in April for nationwide Nikkatsu madness, and more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Does that pic say "homo sausage" (fish sausage). Got to love foreign comedic food.

Q: Do people still wear "belly warmers" in Japan?

enjoy your trip, i envy it. hopefully next yr for me (kicks stone)

10:59 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Marc, good luck with the trip. It indeed feels like hell in Japan in the summertime but still beautiful nonetheless.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home