Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dispatches from another blog


I've been meaning to write something about the recent BCI Eclipses of Sabu's Unlucky Monkey and George Iida's Battle Heater, but haven't had any time to do so. So I'll direct readers to Torontonian-in-Tokyo Jason Gray's fantastic weblog here, where he speaks a bit about the former disc and his involvement with it. In a completely unrelated incident, I saw director Sabu at a Tokyo Filmex party tonight (complete with his adorable Sabu-zoku) and he asked how Jason was feeling: Jason, genki?

Big day tomorrow, with a midday interview with a major Japanese actor and star of one of the BCI titles I'm working on. At some point I will get to a bigger post about the first BCI discs to receive the Outcast treatment, and some of their pesky little problems. But before that, more updates about current work in Tokyo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Gray said...

Be back in action tomorrow, thanks.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home